Pineapple - delicious fruit that pleases not only in terms of gastronomy - it is actively used for the treatment of obesity.
Use pineapple right
Pineapple contains a small amount of calories (48 kcal / 100 g), a lot of fiber and pectin. Pineapple pulp improves digestion, promotes the normalization of stool and helps cleanse the body of toxins. It is rich in vitamins (A, B, E, C) and also calcium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, potassium. Boom weight loss with the help of the pineapple was caused by the presence in the fruit bromelain - a special enzyme that promotes the breakdown of protein. By the way, precisely because of this matter, we feel unpleasant sensations in the mouth after eating fresh pineapple. Bromelain is present both in the flesh and in the skin. The enzyme does not get into the blood - its effect is limited to the intestine. Pineapple helps toget rid of excess fluid, as they provide a diuretic effect. In the pulp there is also serotonin - a substance blocks the hunger center, which helps to control appetite. Pineapple is used for weight loss in different ways - are used extracts, tinctures, fresh and even canned fruit.
Canned pineapple for weight loss
Canned pineapple can be also used for weight loss, but only if they are cooked in its own juice, not in a concentrated sugar syrup. Calorie diet of canned food is 60 kcal / 100 g This product can be used instead of the second snack or breakfast or as an ingredient of dietary foods (mostly salads and appetizers). Pineapple complement steamed or boiled in water, meat and fish, vegetables, fruit. As a salad dressing, you can use low-fat yogurt, lemon juice.
Pineapple can not be used for weight loss in pancreatitis, peptic ulcer disease, food poisoning, kidney disease, blood clotting, increased bleeding or if you are hypersensitive to this product.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Pineapple Fast Diet
- 2 l pineapple juice
- 2kg fresh pineapple
What to do:
Cut the pineapples into slices, divide them into four parts, one for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner. During the day drink a liter of juice. Diet is delicious, but do not follow it longer than 2-3 days.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
What to do:
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple. Gently fold in bread cubes.
- Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve warm.
Carrots and Pineapple Salad
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to do:
- In a saucepan, bring 1 in. of water to a boil; place carrots in a steamer basket over water. Cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and cinnamon. Add the brown sugar, butter and reserved juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the carrots and pineapple; heat through.
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to do:
In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.