Plexus Slim Reviews or How Effective This Weight Loss Product Is
Are there any reported Plexus Slim side effects? How safe are the ingredients used in this weight loss supplement? Is it as impressive as it is claimed by the company that has found and sells this formula? These are some questions that require answers. Plexus Slim review could provide some useful information about the weight management product that is advertised as ‘no severe side effects’ one.
Unlike other pill products Plexus Slim is available as weight loss drink. This could be its advantage however the list of disadvantages should be also considered before anyone decides to begin the weight management program based on this drink.
Plexus Slim Ingredients
Plexus Worldwide Inc. stands behind Plexus Slim production. It was started back in 2005 and can boast the very low number of complaints against it. Is it good? Sure it is, but let’s take a look at the ingredients used in the weight loss product.
The official site that sells Plexus Slim notes that this product contains:
- Alpha lipoic acid (it can reportedly help to lose about 2-8% of body mass over 4-5 months because this antioxidant turns carbs into energy)
- Green coffee bean extract (it might contain Chrologenic acid that can reportedly cause side effects)
- Garcinia cambogia fruit extract (this ingredient can be found in a big number of different weight loss products; according to researches, it might help with reducing appetite and achieving positive weight loss results)
- Stevia leaf extract (this popular sweetener is present in different low calorie foods and it can limit your calories though this hasn’t been proved)
- Citric acid (it is unclear whether this ingredient affects weight loss)
- Beet extract (it only gives the color and has no weight loss effect)
- Polydextrose (this fiber type might help users lose some weight because it includes no calories)
- Luo han-guo fruit extract (it works as a sweetener)
- Some natural flavors (the company doesn't say what flavors are used)
- Guar gum
Most weight loss products promise to reduce appetite and help you consume less amount of food. However there are uncomfortable sides of such effect.
Plexus Slim Side Effects
Most Plexus Slim reviews do mention side effects. Firstly, it is not recommended to anyone to lose 20-40 pounds within a week because such results cannot be achieved without harm to your health. Secondly, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and never overdose.
The weight loss supplement which is claimed to be ‘the most natural way to lose weight’ could cause insomnia, restlessness, abnormal heart rate, anxiety, stomach pain, nausea, constipation. It can also make your body absorb less iron, minerals and vitamins from food and that is not good at all. You’ll most likely have to take some vitamins along with the weight loss supplement and exercise to achieve the best results.
Consult your physician before you start taking any products that promise fast or slow / permanent weight loss effect.